How to Achieve the Most Subtle Transformation
Hello and Welcome to another limitless hair expert video where we combine top expert advice on hair with self-improvement and today's subject is 'How to achieve the most subtle transformation' so this is important to a lot of people and the reason why is because there's a lot of people that have thin hair and they want to do something about it but they want to do it in a subtle way they don't want anyone to notice that they did anything this is a common thing I went through this myself so it's a very important thing a lot of people use the powders that are called concealers because they can sprinkle them in and it doesn't make much of a change and it just makes it a little bit of a darkness.
So you can't see in the scalp but doing things subtle is very common for a lot of people because they don't want a big difference from one day to the other alright so the way this is done is through something that I invented called a micro strand and the micro strand is really this what I invented was, I invented something called the micro strand. I'm just gonna hold it up to my chin alright because it's really hard to see this micro strand it's a filament or thread if you will is fine is one single human hair matter of fact when you see this in person it'll feel like a hair it'll be soft and flexible like a hair and the filament itself this filament is actually fine and soft like a hair but it's ten times stronger than a hair and it's translucent meaning the the thread itself the filament itself can actually be seen right through so upon contact of the skin or the scalp it actually disappears so then the next thing we do we take a microscopic to the instrument and we feed one human hair at a time onto these micro strands.
So now this here is the micro strand after there's one hair at a time added on to it and you see it's very translucent you see through it very subtle so the micro strand because it's basically invisible it's hard to say you could put any percentage of hair on this meaning you could put 25% of hair on it leaving it 75% bare you could put 10% hair on it leaving it 90% bare you could with 50% hair on it because this is very difficult to see feel or fine you can then put any percentage of hair on this therefore creating the most subtle transformation. So now people if they have any sort of hair loss and they want to make a subtle transformation they can use the micro strand and they can add any percentage they want they can add 25% they can add 5% hair if they want and they can do it gradually as time goes on or they can just do a subtle change and stop. So that's the beauty about what was invented right now it allows people now to make very subtle transformations which has been very helpful to people.
So if you want more information about this just go to our website and you'll get to understand it through looking at our videos or you can contact us with any questions so our quote for today is the more you don't trade speed for quality the more effective you'll be with more effort so what this means is that quality always superseded speed and everything you do in life and things you buy and things you do for yourself so quality is always where it's happening always keep a balance between speed and quality there's a lot of things we have to get through and that we have to speed up but don't ever sacrifice speed for quality and that means everything it don't eat too fast you're better off eating good foods eat it slower alright don't shop too fast you better off taking your time figuring out what you yet everything if you're exercising it's more important the quality the form of when you exercise as opposed to getting through the exercise faster even with hair when I think about hair quality is there I want to make something that is going to be top quality for someone even if it takes longer even in what I invented the hair stranding it takes a long time to prepare but I chose that because I wanted quality much more than speed so it was more important for me to get top quality as opposed to getting the product faster to the person so please remember that principle it's very important and stay tuned for our next limitless hair expert video which will be 'What is the difference between non cuticle hair and remy hair' and I'll see you soon.
Copyright © 2017 Dino Dondiego. All rights reserved.